Starting a new business is a dream for many but is also a daunting prospect for anyone. Our team of fully qualified accountants are here to help guide you through the process and to ensure you get it right from the start.
If you’re thinking of starting a new business, contact us to discuss how we can support you through the early stages, ensuring you comply with the ever-changing regulations and how we can help you achieve your goals.
We help entrepreneurs and business startups to:
- Advise on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to banks and potential investors
- Set-up and training on accounting systems to maintain your business accounting records and ensure that as many tasks as possible are automated, meaning you can spend more time working on your business than in your business
- Register you and your business entity with HMRC and Companies House
- Company secretarial services including the initial setup of your company.
Please get in touch with us as early as possible to ensure your business is structured in the most effective way.
Often the cost of our services are far outweighed by the potential time and money we can help you save.